Selena Gomez Bio - Selena Gomez Pictures and News

Selena Gomez Bio. Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress, singer and entrepreneur, best known for the description of Alex Russo in the Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly known place. He ventured into films and starred in the TV movie Another Cinderella Story, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie and Princess Protection Program. Selena Gomez made her film debut in Ramona and Beezus theater.

Career of Selena Gomez has expanded in the music industry, Gomez, the lead singer and founder of the pop band Selena Gomez & the was scene released two RIAA gold certified studio albums, Kiss & Tell and a year without rain, and produced two RIAA platinum-awarded single "safe" and "telling". Since April 2011 the band 1.354 million albums in the United States has sold. Gomez has also contributed the soundtracks of Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Shake It Up after signing a record deal with Hollywood Records. In 2008, Gomez was appointed as a UNICEF ambassador.

Selena Gomez was in the campaign RH vote counting that young people more about the 2008 presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain promotes learning involved. In October 2008, Gomez attended the "Runway For Life" benefit Children's Hospital St. Jew. Gomez, a spokesman for Borden milk, has been published in print and TV campaign. He was once with DoSomething.org ambassador Island Dogs love the dogs in Puerto Rico involved helps. The film in Puerto Rico: He was involved during the filming Wizards of Waverly Place. Gomez, a spokesman for State Farm Insurance, and present in their TV commercials that air on Disney Channel, to increase awareness of the security to be a pilot. Gomez is also to raise the charity Hope for the Congo, an initiative of the self-project to raise awareness of conflict minerals and violence against Congolese women helps.

Date of Birth : 22 July 1992, Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
Birth Name : Selena Marie Gomez
Height : 5' 6" (1.68 m)
Nickname :
Sel
Selly
Selenita
Conchita
Trade Mark :
Her big smile
Converse sneakers

Selena Gomez Quotes

  • Be yourself always, there's no one better!
  • I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out.
  • [on Having Her Own Band] I'm going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to.
  • I wanted to be like my friends. I hung out with girls who had blue eyes and blond hair and I thought, 'I want to look like them!'
  • [on declaring she will remain a virgin until marriage] I said, 'Dad, I want a promise ring.' He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I'm going to keep my promise to myself, to my family and to God.
  • [on wearing a purity ring] I've had my ring since I was 12 years old. But for me it's not something I want to go around saying, 'Hey, look what I have.' It's a promise I made to myself and God. I think some people misinterpret that as a trend and think everyone's getting one.
  • [on reports that she and friend, Demi Lovato had a feud] You can't care (about reports like that), It's really toxic what they do to the girls in the industry.
  • [on Lindsay Lohan and her time in rehab] I don't think anybody should be mean because you never understand what's someone is going through. And it is partly (this) business, because it is crazy and hectic. So I think that nobody should be rude. If this were a normal person, you wouldn't be so judgmental. I feel like people shouldn't judge as much, they should give their sympathy.
  • [on revealing she would prefer to date someone who is not famous] You kind of can't help who you'll fall in love with. I'd date someone who isn't in the business in a heartbeat.

Selena Gomes Pictures

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez Pictures
Selena Gomez Pictures


Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez